We design and build digital experiences that delight customers and deliver results
- Built websites using PHP, Drupal, Magento, and other open source platforms.
- Worked with MySQL databases.
- Managed live and development webservers
GamersCoalition.com is a game community that hosts multiple game servers. We have over 250 paid members, 50 game admins, and our servers have seen over 100,000 unique players.
- Managed and modified game servers running Left4Dead2, CS:GO, Minecraft, and corresponding website.
- Used sourcemod to create exciting in game experience.
- Reverse-engineered games to repair plugins and function hooks.
- Wrote PHP scripts to query databases and integrate game servers with website.
3DPrinterHub.com is a web startup providing information about 3D printers. The company focuses on SEO driven reselling of 3D printers and services.
- Develop of and manage LAMP-based website using YII framework and jQuery frontend
- Concentrated on SEO, accessibility (A11y), and internationalization (I18n).<.li>
- Managed and modified wordpress and phpBB installations.
- Created custom quote system in C++ and PHP to analyze 3D models and estimate printing prices.
Community Access Consultant, Digital Access Assistant
- Facilitated discussions with UIC students regarding accessibility on campus.
- Met with campus facilities’ directors to discuss accessibility and suggested changes for universal access.
- Migrated UIC website to new layout ensuring access for multiple disabilities following WCAG.
- Consulted team of five on data management.
- Designed and implemented MS Access database.
- Used C# to parse PDF files and import old data.
- Trusted with confidential security clearance
- Integrated and modified a PHPBB board for game community.
- Wrote programs in C++ and C# to monitor game servers and ensure uptime. - View github
- Built optimized database to handle 10,000+ records.
- Maintained dedicated and virtual servers running Windows Server 2009.
Major: Computer Science
Courses Included: OOP C++, Video Game Design, MIPS Assembly, Smalltalk, Logic Design, Requirements Gathering
Minor: Gender and Women's Studies
Courses included: The history and theories of feminism, LGBTQ* studies
Groups: MASV (Men Against Sexual Violence), President. UIC Pride (LGBTQ* Group)